We offer an two week training in permaculture practice & design techniques. For People who’ve taken short courses and want to know how to actually DO IT! In an already established food-forest you can observe and learn how permaculture restores nature in her abundance.
The practical part of the course is the action involved that integrates the techniques directly to your body. The active permaculture practices for the course are:
- Hot Compost Pile Making and turning throughout the course to address fertility maintenance
- Small-scale Earthworks to address rainwater runoff issues and feed associated plantings
- Plant Propagation as a way to learn different techniques to quickly fill up a site with useful plants at a low cost
- Final Design Project for immediate application and direct practice of learned skills
Summer 2018 we will start the courses!
The students can expect:
- a bed in a dormitory, caravan or tent
- hot shower&dry toilet
- catering three meals a day (veggie & non-veggie)
- seed conservation
- healthy cooking lessons
- conservation & preparation of produce
- divers irrigation systems & water-harvesting
- compost techniques
- tree-nursery & care
- animal care
- food-forest maintenance
- internet access (limited)
- beautiful walks
- and a lot more permaculture!!!
What we expect:
- people with a PDC education
- earth care,nature care, people care
- clean & protective clothes (sun&rain&cold)
- good walking shoes&gloves
- sleeping bag or sheets
- only bring 100% biodegradable body-care products
- 4 hours a day, 5 days a week dedication to the permaculture project.
A two week training in permaculture practice & design techniques. In an already established food-forest you can observe and learn how permaculture restores nature in her abundance.